- We respect and protect your privacy.
- We use the information we collect about you to process orders, but we will never sell or give such information to others.
- To return the tools, please send us e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30days after you receive the goods to ask our instructions.
- To receive a replacement or refund, simply notify us by e-mail at email@example.com and follow our instructions.
- The tool must be unused and in original packaging. Freight will not be refunded unless it was our error.
- The freight charge for Japan to return the tools are at your expense unless it was our error.
- Click the Add to Cart button of the product or products you wish to order.
- To continue to shop, click the Continue Shopping button on the shopping cart page.
- When finished, click the Shopping Cart button to review your order.
- To edit your order, change the quantity, and click Update.
- To delete an item, click Delete.
- Your order's Subtotal and Total are displayed at the bottom of the Shopping Cart.
- To complete your order, click Checkout.
- Enter your Customer Information in the Order Form, and click Submit.
- Required fields are designated with an asterisk (*).
- Verify your shipping address and order.
- Enter your VISA or MasterCard number and expiration date, and click Submit.
- You will be notified with an order confirmation shortly after your order is placed.
- Your order will be shipped via DHL once goods are ready to ship.
- If you have any inquries regarding the shipment, please send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every Nepros tool comes with our assurance of quality and durability, and is covered by a lifetime warranty.
- All Nepros brand tools are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- We will, at our expense, repair or replace any tool which does not work to the owner's satisfaction.
- Tools that have been misused, abused or modified are ineligible for warranty.
- We do not accept responsibility or liability for the results of misuse of Nepros tools or the use of Nepros tools that have been abused, badly worn, or altered.
- Please notify us by e-mail at email@example.com. We will contact you with further instructions.
Consumables - Products that use wearable parts such as:
- The inward turning tools (screw driver, hexagon head screw driver and TORX® driver)
- Pliers (nippers, pliers and pinchers)
- Also other products that constantly wear as they age
- Damage that is caused by any other factors than problems in the product material and manufacturing process
- Damage that is caused by inappropriate use or negligence.
- Wear, breakage or deformation of the product caused by hard hitting with a hammer or the like.
- Damage that is caused by repairs or modifications made by the user or a third party.
- Damage that is caused by application of an excessive load beyond the one that the product is designed for.
- Damage that is caused by fire or natural disaster.
- Damage that is caused by wear as a result of use in a production line.
- Differences due to product model change or design change
- Wear, breakage or deformation caused by use of hand tools with power tools such as an impact wrench
- Breakage or deformation caused by the use of couplings or pipes